Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I feel that I have accomplished a lot in my program over the past few weeks. I have not only pushed myself but I I have pushed my peers. I have reworked a class to better my GPA. I have had better communication with my family at home. My relationship with my mom is still not where I would like it to be but it is work in progress. I know that I ruined trust and I am working to reestablish that trust but it takes time. I burned many bridges so I do have my work cut out for me. I see that when I am working on my issues, time goes by fast. I am taking things one day at a time and not rushing myself at all. I am getting a lot of work done but the reality is, there is still more to go. I do see light at the end of the tunnel so I won't complain. Ivana C.

No comments:

Post a Comment