Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I got a chance to see my mom for an on-campus visit. Since the visit I believe that it was a push for me because not only have I managed to be consistent in my program but I have worked through some issues around letting go of negative people in my life that I thought cared about me. I have finally come to realize that not everyone that I happen to meet will be there in a good way for me. I had to learn the hard way that I trust people way to easily and where it is good at times, in many of my cases it has not been for the good of me but I am finally touching reality with that. When I seen my sisters it was great but at the same time it was a slap in the face because I got to see how much I mean to them and how important that it is to continue working my program so that I can get home to me because all that I have been through my sisters still look up to me and it makes me sad to know that I hurt them. I am not going to dwell on this because I can only change things from today on. I have to remind myself that what is done is done but it is hard. Layne W.

No comments:

Post a Comment