Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I earned level three on last Friday. I was excited when I seen that I was suppported. Then my birthday was on Saturday and I got the chance to have an on-campus visit with my mom for my birthday. I found myself losing sight of focusing on my responsibilities of level three. I seen myself want to go into that power-tripping mode and I found myself sitting back and pretty much waiting for one of my peers to violate a rule. I really need to sit back and set some goal for myself so that I can get it together. I finally believe what they say about just as quick as it is given to you, it can be taken away. But in my case, if I am not careful it will not be taken away I am going to give it away on a silver platter if I am not aware of myself. I know what I need to do so I will focus on getting things in order so that I can not only continue to move forward in my program but also so that I can be a leader to my peers. Samantha S.

No comments:

Post a Comment